Alta White is a premium teeth whitener product. It is a professional teeth whitening system without any side effects. This teethwhitening solution is a patented system which offers you white teeth within a week. This comes in a powder form which is dependable for polishing away the yellow spots that had shaped on your teeth. This product provides you a mint fresh breath after using this teeth whitening.
We see it all the time on TV and in the movies. Nice, big, bright white smiles. While that may not be a true representation of reality, having a good smile really does make a difference in the real world. For one thing, people who have off-white or yellow teeth tend to be self-conscious and are less likely to give a big toothy grin when they are pleased. One product, Alta White, promises to give you a brighter, whiter smile. We’ll see if it lives up to those claims in a bit, but first.
Alta White is the current leader when it comes to home tooth whitening sstems (DIY) or mostly called natural dental teeth whitening solution. This is because of the fact that it’s super convenient to use compared to other at-home over-the-counter dental tooth whitener systems. You simply apply the teeth whitening powder to the surface of your teeth using a wet applicator. This would allow you to apply the product more evenly and mess free. No need for whitening gels and mouth trays that are just messy and uncomfortable to use.
As mentioned awhile back, Alta White is composed of two steps in its patented system. Each step has its own role to play to help you get the results you want for cleaner, brighter and whiter teeth. Take a look at the following facts:
- Swabs. The complete kit contains swabs which act as applicators for the product to get into its real work. The entire Teeth Whiten Tips Kit contains 24 swabs good for six days. Each swab is filled with a liquid formulation which works well with the powder. Use a separate swab for each upper and lower portion of the teeth during application. The solution contains glycerin, water, methylparaben, propylparaben, peppermint flavor and FD & C Blue 1.
- Powder. The powder in Alta White is placed in a jar. It is blended with ingredients that help the teeth become whiter (Magnesium) and more polished (Aluminum Trihydroxide). It is responsible for removing stains on the teeth in a safe yet very effective manner.
These two components work well together with a process that you need to follow. Make sure that the applicator or swab tips are dampened by the liquid solution by snapping the side where a blue-colored ring is found. After which, dip it into the powder solution and apply it on the upper teeth. Do the same thing with the lower teeth.
- Guaranteed results in as early as 6 days.
- The procedure is easy and is done in only a few seconds.
- It does not merely whiten the teeth, it also whitens it.
- Eliminates the use of trays and strips.
- It also works on plaque.
- No need for dentist visits.
Not only does Alta whiten your teeth, Alta White also polishes and rids your teeth of plaque which is one of the major reasons why some people experience tooth decay. So in the end, you’ll have whiter and healthier teeth.
It can lighten your teeth by at least 8 shades within 6 days. It works that fast because of the powerful bleach that it uses. However, it has been formulate to make sure that it doesn’t cause any kind of teeth sensitivity or gum irritation so you can lay your worries to rest.
If you want to get whiter teeth in as early as 6 days, you may take your chances on Alta White. A good hint on the use of this product involves the use of a wet toothbrush after making use of the swabs. Gently brush the upper and the lower teeth after the solution is applied to ensure removal of dirt, stains and plaque.
It is effective and safe. This whole kit is working like magic on your teeth. It provides fresh feeling in your mouth. So, you can experience it's dramatically effects within a week.
Disclaimer: This website is for information purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regime, it is advisible to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.