Weight Loss Pills
Castor oil has been long used as a natural remedy in the case of various ailments. According to the holistic medicine, this oil can be even more effective than conventional drugs in certain cases.
These items are healing and ancient folk cures used centuries back. People understand this now and use them and no drugs.
These are 24 uses of the combination of castor oil and baking soda:
1.Treats pilonidal cysts
2. Use it instead of eye drops to treat cataract
3. Leave it to act overnight to treat a sprained ankle
4. Mix it with baking soda to treat face spots
5. Castor oil coatings treat diarrhea
6. Treats hepatitis
7. Soothes swellings and bee stings
8. Heals cuts, bruises, and wounds
9. Apply it on the neck to treat hoarseness and vocal cords nodules
10. Massage the belly with it in the last 2 months of the pregnancy to prevent stretch marks
11. Prevent eye allergies by rubbing this oil on your eyelids
12. Improve hearing by applying a few drops in the ear
13. Take 5 drops in the morning to treat allergies
14. Apply castor oil coatings on your feet to treat fungal infections
15. Apply 6-8 drops of it for 4 months to treat tinnitus
16. Eliminate the calcium deposits by massaging the soles with it
17. Take a few drops for nicotine and alcohol addiction
18. Apply castor oil coatings for a week to soothe back pain
19. Rub it on warts for a month to eliminate them
20. Use castor oil coatings for 2 weeks to stop snoring
21. Apply the coating on the belly to treat belly hyperactivity
22. Treat skin cancer with the mixture of castor oil and baking soda
23. Rub this oil on the moles to eliminate them
24. Massage the scalp with castor oil for 20 minutes before shampooing for a faster hair growth
Here is how to make a castor oil coating:
Clean the area with some baking soda. Then, soak gauze in some warm castor oil. Apply it on the area you want to treat, cover it with foil, and put a bottle with hot water over it. Then, secure it all with a towel, and leave it to act for an hour. Repeat daily.
Disclaimer: This website is for information purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regime, it is advisible to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.